Colin Bell is a novelist and poet - formerly a television producer-director.

My photo
Hello and welcome! I am Colin Bell, a novelist and poet, previously a TV producer-director of arts programmes, also known as the blogger Wolfie Wolfgang. My novel Stephen Dearsley's Summer Of Love was published in 2013, my next novel Blue Notes, Still Frames will be published in October 2016 - check them out on Amazon. I hope you find something here among my daily blogs. I write about anything that interests me - I hope it interests you too. Let me know.

Monday 14 October 2013

I think I'm allowed a few moments of quiet celebration now that my novel is about to go off to the printers.






It was the weekend when I actually believed that my novel really is going to be published and that it is going to be happening almost immediately now. Well, actually 31st October but that's no time away. The text has now been agreed and it will soon be off to the printers. I've even made it into the papers! I did this interview for the Sussex newspaper, The Argus last week and it came out on Saturday.  Take a look - it felt very strange reading about myself in the newspaper.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/magazine/celebratingsussex/10724508.Second_chance/?ref=rss

It's almost enough to make a guy come out with corny remarks about this being a lifetime's ambition coming true. Well, it's true. Do I believe it? Well, actually, not fully. I'm amazed and I shall endeavour to enjoy these next weeks knowing that nothing could be quite as exciting again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stephen Dearsley's Summer Of Love by Colin Bell

Stephen Dearsley's Summer Of Love by Colin Bell
Click on image to buy from Amazon.